TRICKS COLLECTION -- About two years ago Google released the “Search Engine Optimization Guide for Beginner” eBook. On September 28, 2010 Google has released new version of theSEO guide eBook. There are some new content in the new version of Google SEO eBook, some of them more example images on the tutorial to help user understand the content, how to optimize website for mobile devices, clearer wording for better readability, and glossary to define terms throughout the guide.
Unlike previous versions “Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Guide for Beginner“ eBook that are available in 40 languages, the new version Google eBook at this time only available on English version, for other version maybe available on few weeks/months later. If you have downloaded old version of “Search Engine Optimization Guide for Beginner” I suggest you to download this newest version of this Google eBook.
The complete content on the Google SEO Guide for Beginner
- SEO basics: contain basic optimization for website
- Improving Site Structure: How to create best website structure
- Optimizing Content: How to optimize the website content on search engine
- 4. Dealing with Crawlers
- SEO for Mobile Phones: Tutorial optimizing website for mobile phone
- Promotions and Analysis: Right way to promote website and how to analyze a website
Interested with this eBook SEO guide, download the eBook here: search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf